With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Tallinn we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia (https://kriis.ee/en) established for our industry or field, that we keep up to date with the information, and that we help visitors comply with the infection-prevention guidelines on site.
In Hektor you’re able to keep a safe distance. You can access your private container room through spacious, well ventilated rooms.
We want our guests to feel safe and cared for in our hotel. The precautions we take are as follows:
- We only welcome healthy guests who do not have virus symptoms and who have COVID certificate of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or negative test results. We have a right to refuse hosting guests with virus symptoms or without previously mentioned documents.
- In addition to thorough cleaning we disinfect PIN pads, TV remotes, light switches and all most used surfaces in the room after guest check-out.
- Clean air in the hotel lobby and open kitchen is ensured with Winix air purifiers.
- Hotel linen is washed in a professional laundry house, where after the washing all textiles are calendered in 200 degrees which removes all bacteria and viruses.
- We have safe ventilation: air input comes 100% from outside air and there is no air circulation between hotel rooms.
- All commonly used surfaces in hotel open spaces are disinfected several times per day.
- We provide hand sanitizers in open spaces.
- Our breakfast is prepared upon request and served fresh.
- Our staff is aware of our responsibility regarding our guest’s health. Employees with any illness symptoms stay home.
- Guests should notify hotel immediately if any virus symptoms appear after visiting us.