In Hektor you’re able to keep a safe distance. You can access your private container room through spacious, well ventilated rooms. Our staff wears masks.
We want our guests to feel safe and cared for in our hotel. The precautions we take are as follows:
- We keep your room empty at least 72 hours before check-in as recommended by WHO in case any surfaces or textiles in the room have been in contact with viruses or bacteria.
- In addition to thorough cleaning we disinfect PIN pads, TV remotes, light switches and all most used surfaces in the room after guest check-out.
- Clean air in the hotel lobby and open kitchen is ensured with Winix air purifiers.
- Hotel linen is washed in a professional laundry house, where after the washing all textiles are calendered in 200 degrees which removes all bacteria and viruses.
- We have safe ventilation: air input comes 100% from outside air and there is no air circulation between hotel rooms.
- All commonly used surfaces in hotel open spaces are disinfected several times per day.
- We provide hand sanitizers in public toilets and open spaces.
- Our breakfast is prepared upon request and served fresh.
- Our staff is aware of our responsibility regarding our guest’s health. Employees with any illness symptoms stay home
- We only welcome healthy guests who do not have virus symptoms such as fever and cough. We have a right to refuse hosting guests with those symptoms
- Guests should notify hotel immediately if any virus symptoms appear after visiting us.